Apple warns iPhone users of a fatal mistake many people can make every day

Many people frequently charge their phones while they are asleep at night. And it makes perfect sense to charge your iPhone on the nightstand so you can wake up with a full battery for the next day. However, Apple advised against leaving your phone charged while in bed.

Read also: Significant increase in the number of Internet victims. Find out the reasons

An official safety statement that warns iPhone users of the dangers of fire, electric shock, injury, and damage to their phones and other property contains the caution. If the phone is covered and unable to ventilate properly, it is very risky.

According to Apple, this may result in hazardous overheating. The manufacturer also included guidelines that must be followed, including the following: "Do not sleep on the device, power adapter, or wireless charger, or place it under a blanket, pillow, or under your body, when it is connected to a power source."

Apple also stated that having moisture next to the charger can be extremely harmful. According to Apple, "using damaged cables or chargers, or charging when there is moisture present, can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the phone."

Take extra care if you have a medical problem.

"While using or charging, keep your iPhone, power adapter, and any wireless charger in a well-ventilated location. If you suffer from a health condition that makes it difficult for you to sense body heat, you should exercise extra caution, Apple advised.

Additionally, using inexpensive third-party chargers that could not meet the same safety standards as Apple's official plugs and cords increase the risk of fire. Numerous fires have been started by faulty charging cords or adapters.

Follow Us on Follow Akhbrna News at Google News
Join Telegram channel