Dubai..Golden opportunities for Nigeria

The Nigerian Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment organized the “Investment in Nigeria” forum at the Dubai Exhibition Center, on the sidelines of its participation in Expo 2020 Dubai, under the auspices of the Nigerian Investment Promotion Authority and Cooperation with the Nigerian Gulf Chamber of Commerce, and Nigeria Forums for Trade and Investment.

Read also: Is it time for the shocking question: What to do if a nuclear war breaks out?!

The forum was attended by Sheikh Abdul Rahman Saif Al Sharqi, H.E. Jodi Gedi Agba, Minister of State at the Federal Ministry of Authority, H.E. Suleiman Hassan Adamu, Minister of Water Resources, H.E. Mohamed Musa Bello, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, H.E. Mohamed Dansanta Remy, Ambassador of Nigeria to the UAE, Mahmoud Ahmadu, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Nigerian-Gulf trade, and a number of ministers, officials and foreign investors.

This edition of the forum comes after the success of the first edition, which was held last December, in the presence of His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which resulted in the signing of several memoranda of understanding between Nigeria and foreign investors. The second edition of the Nigerian Trade and Investment Forum comes; In order to enhance investment and trade opportunities between it and the countries of the Middle East region, with the participation of His Excellency the Minister of Water Resources, the Minister of State for the Authority, and a number of Nigerian government officials, to reveal investment opportunities in Nigeria.

His Excellency the Nigerian Minister of Water Resources stressed the importance of his country’s participation in Expo 2020 Dubai, which represents an opportunity to showcase the potential of business and investment in the country to the world, and to benefit from the potential of this large country, one of the largest and most vibrant economies in Africa, and the opportunity to communicate with other African countries. The lack of infrastructure and benefiting from an increase in the flow of foreign direct investment and the provision of growth opportunities and mutual gains for global investors. The attendees emphasized that Nigeria is the largest African oil producer, with fossil energy export revenues accounting for two-thirds of its public treasury revenues, while the agricultural sector represents the most important sector in nigerian economic life,It constitutes about 30 percent of the country's GDP, and crop production constitutes 90 percent of the Nigerian agricultural sector, and the remaining 10 percent is shared by livestock, forestry and fishing, pointing to the abundant natural resources and the possession of more than 80 million hectares of suitable land. cultivation, which represents nearly a quarter of the arable land in West Africa as a whole. The Nigeria Pavilion is located in the Opportunity Zone; Under the slogan "Rising Value", the pavilion sheds light on the creative and technical sectors that lead the youth and the future of the country, as well as revealing investment opportunities in key sectors such as agriculture, manufacturing, technology, and creative industries.

Follow Us on Follow Akhbrna News at Google News
Join Telegram channel